Absis Consulting conducted the implementation of Oracle Social Relationship Management - Engagement & Monitoring for the Press Department of PAMI - National Institute of Social Services for Retirees and Pensioners (INSSJP).
PAMI is the Latin America´s largest public organization for Social Work, with over 4,600,000 members in the country, specialized in care for the elderly population, at regional and international level.
In order to identify issues with greater impact, PAMI required a social platform which allows to automatically receiving messages heard in blogs, social networks and video sites.
Social Relationship Management Cloud is an application designed to manage the content flow on social networks, so organizations can manage all interactions with their customers, feeding the whole media strategy with one platform.
The implementation was conducted during October 2015 completing the following tasks:
- Configuration and parameterization of Social Engagement & Monitoring.
- Customer-defined topics creation.
- User trainings to use dashboards and indicators.
- Commissioning of the application.
- Remote assistance service for 2 weeks post implementation.
Social Relationship Management combines Social Marketing (SIM), Social Engagement & Monitoring and involves Oracle Customer Experience (CX) to interact with marketing activities, services, sales and trading. Customers can:
- Automatically receive the messages heard in blogs, social networks, search sites and video sites.
- Identify influential mainstream media.
- Automate the analysis of network contents.
- Identify indicators & social issues with greatest impact.
- Automate social publications to reply messages on time.
- Interactive tables about the positive and negative perception of affiliates.