Santander Rio Bank is the largest private bank in Argentina. With more than 700 branches, 10 administrative buildings and a corporate one, they needed to serve their people and occupants with a premium facility service.
“Our SLA was being more and more demanding and service quality had increased occupants expectations”, employees stated.
Because of that they decided to embark on the search for a maintenance solution at the level of expectations and scales reached.
“During the selection process we noticed that ARCHIBUS will, not only put in order our area but also set our processes with its good practices“.
The Absis Consulting team was selected to implement the following modules of ARCHIBUS:
Within space management:
• Personnel & Occupancy.
• Space Inventory & Performance.
• Smart Client extension for AutoCAD.
Within Building Operations:
• On demand Work and Corrective maintenance.
• Preventive Maintenance.
• Mobile Maintenance App.
Among other things, ARCHIBUS allowed the Bank to register and keep an inventory of the spaces of the new building, its occupation and maintenance. It also allows them to plan and execute the removals or transfers to other spaces.
In the course of 2019, the rest of the "central areas" (buildings) and the maintenance management of more than 700 branches of the bank will be added to Garay Building.
Now all occupants receive the quality of service they were expecting and much more. Santander Rio Bank’s current metrics say that:
• They reduced response time in 20%..
• Their resolution time decreased in 35%.
• They dramatically reduced the number of steps and actors involved in most common maintenance processes.
• Third party maintenance vendors receive requirements faster and with less errors and better information.
• They negotiated better maintenance contracts, improving transparency, saving money and increasing service quality.
During the year 2019, the use of ARCHIBUS reached a level of maturity sufficient to meet the benefits expected by the Bank. The most relevant are those that generated a clear return on investment, namely:
• Reduction of maintenance service execution times due to reduction of steps and greater automation.
• Optimization of physical space use due to greater ease of registration and control of the use of spaces.
• Availability of alerts and management information based on pre-established and loaded ARCHIBUS metrics (example: level of service level compliance).
The next steps of the project are to implement other low-cost and high-impact ARCHIBUS features such as:
• Increase process automation as a result of greater integration with the bank's systems.
• Incorporation of IoT technology to integrate devices with the management of ARCHIBUS.
• Manage the construction projects with ARCHIBUS using a large part of the information already present in the tool.
Next phase will contribute with more process automatization and add more integration and collaboration between all actors. Also to incorporate more indicators that will allow improving level of service and reducing their costs.