Reale Seguros is part of an Italian group with more than 190 years since it was founded and which continues to consolidate its expansion project. For five years, when they chose Chile as the first country in Latin America to expand, they have opened offices in cities such as La Serena, Puerto Montt, Santiago, Temuco, Viña del Mar, Antofagasta, Copiapó and Talca.
Reale Group operates in the insurance, real estate, banking and services sectors.
With regard to insurance and services, the Group offers solutions for each type of requirement in terms of security, protection against risks, health protection and assistance, as well as guaranteeing pensions and savings; completes its offer also acting in the field of brokerage and real estate management and in banking and financial services.
In 2021, Reale Chile Seguros has decided to entrust the Absis Consulting team with the implementation of Archibus SaaS (Cloud) for the Management of Spaces and Reservations in its central offices in Alto El Plomo.
With this project, Reale Chile Seguros seeks to obtain the following short-term benefits:
- Planning and recording of the use, allocation and occupation of spaces.
- Employee self-service portal, to reserve jobs and spaces for common use in a simple and agile way from any mobile device or from your personal computers.
- Reduction of the density of occupation of the floors.
- Management and control of physical distance between jobs.
- Mixed management of spaces (fixed allocation spaces and dynamic allocation spaces through reservations).
- Management and allocation of garages.
- Monitoring and follow-up of contacts.
The main features of the Archibus SaaS (Cloud) platform are the following:
- Service offered by Archibus (SpaceIQ) on the infrastructure of AWS (Amazon Web Services), world leader in the provision of high availability, scalable, and secure cloud services.
- Version upgrades every 3 months, with the incorporation of new functionalities and improvements.
- UserVoice Portal, in which Clients and Partners can suggest and vote for new functionalities and improvements to be incorporated in future versions.
- Compliance with the highest industry standards, including certifications: ISO / IEC 27001: 2013, SSAE 16 SOC 2 and EU-US Privacy Shield.